Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Archress




Here is my first official fan art. This is a questionable statement as I have created my own rendition of Catwoman. However, in my mind, that wasn't the same thing. So, to what you wonder? Why to the Hunger Games of course! I know, I know, but I read the series and I was fully obsessed. Well, I suppose, I still am. Seeing as this ink piece occurred. Here are the pieces that I drew and then compiled to create blue lines that I inked with that same nib. I'm glad to get it out of my system once and for all.

-Og

P.S. If you want to see the image larger, and this goes for all posted images, you can right-click on the image to make it open in another window. From there, if you have a mac anyway (though it's probably the same idea on any computer) you can press the command button plus the plus sign button to make it enlarge. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment