Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Little Girl and her Squirrel


I'm not sure why but I feel compelled to post this on here. Just short of a year ago from today, I put together a children's book called The Little Girl and her Squirrel. The book is complete minus the actual printing it out part and turning it into a solid, hold-it-in your hands, real book. So I suppose I'm posting this to force myself to finally handle that. I must say I feel good about it and look forward to seeing it fully completed. I've debated binding it myself, but for some reason feel compelled to find a more efficient way of printing it out professionally. The issue at hand has been the costs since of course I have more elaborate plans for it than I should... Anyhow, this is the inside title page and your sneak peak at what's to come. Voila!

-Og

No comments:

Post a Comment